Entries close at Midnight Sunday 8 September 2019
1. The promoter is Roland / Telpro whose registered office is at 306 Kyalami Boulevard, Kyalami Business Park, Midrand, South Africa 1684.
2. The competition is open to all customers and clients of Roland / Telpro – Employees of Roland / Telpro and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are ineligible for entry.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this website.
6. You can enter as many times as you like – there is no limit to entry submissions.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight 8 September 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Submit only ORIGINAL entries. Any stock artwork, copied artwork or ideas will be rejected.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ORIGINALITY HERE. WE WILL BE CHECKING.