1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen by independent adjudicators or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or Cellphone within 27 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be paid out. Payment will be done by direct bank transfer.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be displayed on the website and on online media.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Roland / Telpro and not to any other party.
14. It is the decision of the promoter as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
15. The entrant must complete the entry form in order to enter this competition.
16. Roland/Telpro shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
17. Roland/Telpro also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.